20 August 2014

Strange Moon Rising Recorded On 15th August 2014

I filmed the moon rising the night of August 15th, 2014. I noticed with my eyes that I could see what looked like spheres changing colors, but I wanted to know if it was just my eyes playing tricks on me by trying to interpret what they see from far away, so I grabbed my camcorder and zoomed in to see what was actually going on. This is what my camcorder can see, which happens to be exactly what my eyes thought they were seeing, only zoomed in further to see better detail. Strange, beautiful, interesting, confusing, wondrous is how I would describe what I captured. Inexplicable at the current moment, but I am hoping clarity of what I see will soon follow. More vids to come, I am sure, because each night seems to be more and more filled with wonder. My only wish is that I had video taped what I thought my eyes were seeing long before this. Enjoy :)  Also, if you have any similar experiences, comments, helpful knowledge on this matter, it would be greatly appreciated :) Peace, Intensity, and above all, Love
~Theresa

No comments: