22 January 2015

Thirdphaseofmoon Stole Video And Faked Description 22/01/2015

Thirdphaseofmoon stole this video below and published it saying its military footage and this is their twisted version description:

[HUGE] Captured During Mothership [Military Exercise Drill] Jan, 2015 Eyewitness Quote From "My friends and I Were in Shock and Awe This Incredibly HUGE When Flying Saucer / UFO glided By Our Hotel Room In Hilo Hawaii! I Was Visiting Hawaii from Minnesota With My College Friends During School Project, On 1/17/2015. I was Glad To Have My Friends Along With Me On This Experience

We will not post Thirdphaseofmoon video as we will never ever publish anything thats on the most faked channel ever online. Blake the owner of thirdphaseofmoon has been systematically fooling his subscribers and the whole planet with 100% bull-shit. If you unsubscribe from this total nutjob and focus on the real videos you might gain faith in ufology again.

Below is the real statement and the true video uploaded an hour before Thirdphaseofmoon took it and added bullshit to the original witness statement.

My friends and I Were in Shock and Awe This Incredibly HUGE When Flying Saucer / UFO glided By Our Hotel Room In Hilo Hawaii! I Was Visiting Hawaii from Minnesota With My College Friends During School Project, On 1/17/2015. I was Glad To Have My Friends Along With Me On This Experience

For thirdphaseofmoon video search YouTube and type UFO filtered 24hrs - today and you will find both videos on page 1.

No comments: